NCBIO Affiliate Member Resources
NCBIO affiliate members are making information and resources available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Developed a webinar for NCBIO members summarizing current and upcoming federal funding opportunities, through agencies including BARDA, NIH, and DoD, related to addressing COVID-19 and to devising timely scientific solutions.
- A global real estate firm now guiding clients on how to return to work.
- As a global engineering firm, primary goal has been to keep lines of communication open and consistent between clients and employees.
- See specific strategies: DPS Cary Covid Strategies.pdf
- Scientific Workplace Strategy Document, for research companies seeking to re-occupying labs on a phased basis. The firm notes that new information becoming available almost daily, we are focused on updating our material to keep in step with changes and new ideas.
- Actively securing funding for NC companies and those across the country from a variety of Federal and International sources. Find out the latest COVID-19 funding opportunities and find out more at Tools for Managing your Business During COVID-19.
- Also hiring during this time
- As COVID-19 continues to spread in the U.S. and across the world, our priority at HPG is the safety and well-being of our team, clients, families, and community.
- HPG has a COVID-19 resource center. For COVID-19 related questions or concerns, you may reach our team at email@example.com.
- A Composite Virtual Medical Officer (CPVM), to help companies who need medical assistance during these difficult times.
- Firm’s Coronavirus Business Resource Center is continuously updated with useful materials and resources related to COVID-19. This tool helps business community stay informed on key issues that may impact their operations and navigate the related business and legal issues during these challenging times.
- Comprehensive COVID related legal resources page hosts a wide scope of articles, resource documents, etc. categorized in various practice areas: https://www.williamsmullen.com/news/covid-19-grouped