Companies looking to hire in a tight labor market must diversify their workforce and think in broader terms than race or gender. Individuals with disa are often equally talented when it comes to job requirements, yet apprehensions and misconceptions abound when it comes to hiring. Come out and learn from business leaders that have successfully integrated inclusion of individuals with disabilities in their recruiting strategies!
Who Should Attend?
• Business Owners
• Executive Leadership
• Operational Leaders
• Talent Acquisition Leaders
• HR Professionals
What You'll Take Away!
• How to avoid unknowingly screening out people with disabilities
• Steps for recruiting and onboarding those with various disabilities
• The most common forms of reasonable accommodation
• Community organizations that will help you establish or enhance your diversity initiatives
… and more!