Learn how you can transform healthcare through smart, connected products!
From smart inhalers for asthma patients to predictive insulin systems for diabetics, learn how the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) enables the next generation of healthcare and patient-physician interaction.
Internet connected devices are revolutionizing technology across all industries. This webinar is to showcase the value of integrating internet connectivity, called, Internet of Things (IoT) into healthcare technologies. In this webinar, you will learn about how next-generation IoT technology can collect advanced data to execute complex actions in healthcare, such as interpreting patient data to identify patterns for automatic and accurate diagnosis.
The combination of IoT and healthcare is called the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT). IoMT product examples include wearable biosensors for health monitoring, automated patient systems for hospitals, and powerful imaging instruments that predict diagnosis using machine learning. Discover the possibilities of IoT in healthcare: In this webinar, topics covered include:
• IoT Connected Cloud in the Healthcare Sector
• Future Possibilities of IoMT Technology
• Future challenges for the IoMT segment and the Legal implications
• Confidentiality of eHealth Records and medical data
• Data storage and recovery security in IoMT
• Smart medical sensors and design of certified cloud-connected devices
• Privacy and Security enhancement techniques in IoMT