This discussion focuses on intellectual property strategy around:
The panel will be moderated by Julie Meigs, J.D., Ph.D., Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson. Panelists include:
- drug pricing
- product development and protection
- artificial intelligence
- Shawn Glidden, J.D., Vice President, Legal Affairs & Secretary, Liquidia Technologies
- Gary Pace, J.D., Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Cell Microsystems
- Mike Penn, J.D., Principal Counsel, Intellectual Property & Litigation, Amgen
- Tim Wilson, J.D., Director of Patents, SAS Institute
Our panelists will highlight bills covering penalties for “pay for delay,” “patent thicketing,” and “product hopping” as well as federal issues surrounding the patent review board and “what is patentable.” Members will leave this session feeling empowered to be better advocates.
Thank you to our sponsors: Aon; Hughes Pittman & Gupton; Jenkins, Wilson, Taylor & Hunt; and Womble Bond Dickinson.