The Duke University School of Nursing and the North Carolina Biotechnology Center are proud to host the inaugural Healthcare Innovation Conference. This one-day event is designed to help nurses and other health care providers understand how to accelerate ideas into reality.
Experts will share best practices and insights into the innovation and development process. Learn what financial resources are available to develop and test ideas. Talk with nurses who have envisioned solutions and brought those ideas to reality.
Who should attend?
- Nurses or health care providers interested in learning about how to develop an idea or process improvement.
- Nurses and health care providers who have an idea and want to learn about what resources and support may be available for developing it.
- Innovators and entrepreneurs with health care experience interested in expanding their networks.
What is included?
- Registration to the 2020 Harriet Cook Carter Lecture and Reception on Thursday, February 20, 2020
- All conference materials and curriculum
- Continental breakfast and lunch
Follow this link to view the full agenda with speaker bios.