Grünecker Patent Law Firm presents critical information about Patent Law in Europe, presentation geared to companies, founders, entrepreneurs interested in European patent protection.
Presented by Steven Zeman and Markus Grammel
- Patentable subject matter
- Technical effect: How it affects inventive step and sufficiency of disclosure
- Therapeutic and diagnostic methods: What subject matter is excluded and how can it be made allowable in the EPO?
- Amendments and added matter in the EPO
- Bridging the gap between USPTO and EPO: Drafting truly international patent applications
- Third party observations
- 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – Noon Presentation
- Noon – 1:00 p.m. Lunch
What Grunecker can do for you:
- Successful defense of key patents for clients, allowing them to maintain control of key technology throughout Europe and to generate significant licensing revenue from competitors.
- Evaluation of patent portfolios of potential licensees for our clients to assess risk and pricing of licensing deals, in certain projects discovering substantial weaknesses in licensed patents, thereby saving our clients millions in unnecessary license fees
- Establishing and developing patent portfolios for domestic companies, adding significant proprietary value to their business, and allowing them to obtain funding vital for their survival.
Learn More about Grunecker HERE